This page is tagged because it NEEDS PORTAL STYLING. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
Join the Bug Squad
Teams are flexible and overlapping.
Getting Started with Joomla! · FAQs · Glossary · Tips and tricks · Wiki policy
<translate> This is where you will find all the information you need as a Joomla! Bug Squad member.</translate>
<translate> The Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is a team within the Production Working Groups. Their job is to identify and fix bugs in Joomla. This includes the following: </translate>
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and for reporting bugs.
- You will need a GitHub user account to report issues on the CMS Issue tracker.
- You will use your GitHub user account to submit patches (PRs) against the Joomla code repository for bug fixes.
- You will use your GitHub user account to test patches using the Joomla! Patch Tester.
- Send an email request to Roland Dalmulder requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide your GitHub Username.