Difference between revisions of "Template Development/Reading list"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (→Recommended Reading: update, rework)
m (update, but these need to listed better, read... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc... Better articles)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Our development documentation contains many articles, FAQs and tutorials.
Our development documentation contains many articles, FAQs and tutorials. are the key articles .
Revision as of 22:07, 22 September 2013
Our template development documentation contains many articles, FAQs and tutorials. These are the first key articles you should read.
- Creating clickable background images using CSS
- Jim Yuzwalk has contributed a useful introduction to Joomla templates (download the example template from here).
- Changing the site favicon
- Using Class Suffixes
- Using Firebug With Your Joomla Website
- Understanding Output Overrides
- Layout Overrides in Joomla 2.5
- How are templates executed?
- How to determine if the user is viewing the front page
- jdoc statements
- Objects methods and properties available from your template - what you can do with
- How to cloak email addresses