Potential backward compatibility issues in Joomla 1.7 and Joomla Platform 11.2
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 16:59, 30 May 2011 by Realityking
- getHeadData(), setHeadData() and mergeHeadData() are from now on only present in JDocumentHTML. They have been removed from JDocument and JDocumentXML.
- JDocumentHTML::$_links has changed to a multidimensional array. Also the rendering of the link elements has been moved from JDocumentHTML to JDocumentRenderHead.
- A div element with the ID "system-message-container" is always rendered, whether there are messages or not. This ID should not be used in any extension or template.
- The unused parameter $akey has been removed from JURI::buildQuery().
- Remove getHeadData(), setHeadData() and mergeHeadData() from JDocument since it only applies to JDocumentHTML. (GitHub)
- Move the rendering of HTML link elements to JDocumentRendererHead. (GitHub)
- Remove an unused paramet in JURI::buildQuery(). (GitHub)