When you have written Article it can be useful to preview before publishing. To preview
When you have written
and Article it can be useful to preview the output before publishing it. To preview and Article: |+|
Revision as of 12:28, 28 June 2008
This article is tagged because it NEEDS REVIEW. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
When you have written an Article it can be useful to preview it before publishing. To preview an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item to go to the Article Manager, select the Article and click the Edit toolbar button.
- Clicking the Add New Article button in the Control Panel.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit toolbar button.
- After you have made changes to your content (if required) click the Preview toolbar button. A preview screen will open displaying the Article.
- To close the screen click the X close button in the top right hand corner.