Difference between revisions of "Previewing an Article"
From Joomla! Documentation
(taken out of the jar and put up for review)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
When you have written Article it can be useful to preview before publishing. To preview
When you have written
Revision as of 13:28, 28 June 2008
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
When you have written an Article it can be useful to preview it before publishing. To preview an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item to go to the Article Manager, select the Article and click the Edit toolbar button.
- Clicking the Add New Article button in the Control Panel.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit toolbar button.
- After you have made changes to your content (if required) click the Preview toolbar button. A preview screen will open displaying the Article.
- To close the screen click the X close button in the top right hand corner.