Removing author name, creation date or update date from all articles
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 02:30, 15 April 2009 by EivindJ
Settings for all Articles are referred to as Global Settings and the location for those settings has changed from 1.0 to 1.5. The settings are now found in the Article Manager.
To remove the author name, creation date and time and modified date and time from all Articles:
- Open the Article Manager.
- Click on the Parameters icon near the top right of your screen.
- Locate the Author Name, Created Date and Time and Modified Date and Time drop down fields in the Parameters list and change to Hide as required.
- Hide: Hides the information globally.
- Show: Displays the information globaly.
- Click the Save.
These settings apply wherever "Use Global" is selected in the Article's parameters or menu item's parameters.