To remove the author name, creation date and time and modified date and time from an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item or click the Article Manager button in the Control Panel.
- Once in the Article Manager, click the Article Title to edit or tick the box next to the Article and click the Edit button in the toolbar.
- If you are logged in to the Front-end with appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit, click the Edit icon usually found at the upper right corner.
- Click on the Parameters - Advanced pane in the Parameters section of the Edit Article screen.
- Locate the Author Name, Created Date and Time and Modified Date and Time drop down fields in the Parameters list and change to Hide as required.
- Use Global: Uses the setting in the Article Parameter Global configuration.
- Hide: Hides the information and overwrites the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Show: Displays the information and overwrites the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Click the Save or Apply button in the toolbar to save the Article.