Restricting access to an Article
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 06:54, 9 March 2009 by M.husek
- Log in to the Administrator back-end.
- Go to Content > Article Manager. There you see a list of articles previosuly created.
- You can see the permissions for each article in the Access Level column. By default articles are saved with Public access permissions.
- If you want to change the access permissions (e.g. deny access to unregistered users) you can either:
- Click the link from the Access Level column to change it from Public to Registered or Special (you don't need to save changes) or,
- Click the article Title to view the content and change the Access Level in Parameters (Article) > Access level and Save changes.