Rules form field type
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 10:40, 20 May 2011 by Mvangeest
The rules parameter type provides a matrix of group by action options for managing access control.
- type (mandatory) must be rules.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the parameter.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
- component (mandatory) indicates the component to which the action options will apply.
- section (mandatory) indicates the section of the access.xml actions the control should apply to. For example, "component" or "my_item_type".