Security hotfixes for Joomla EOL versions
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 07:52, 3 August 2013 by Tom Hutchison
This page is for Joomla! versions which have reached EOL(End of Life) and are no longer being developed or supported by the Joomla! project. Issues and items are only listed on this page as a benefit to the users of EOL versions who have not migrated to a supported version yet. It is strongly recommended you update your websites to a supported Joomla! version ASAP.
Although Joomla 1.5 has reached EOL(end of life), if there is a critical security issue with a fix it may be reported here. Please do not rely on all security issues being patched or reported.
File Upload Security Patch
There is a security issue in all versions of Joomla related to unauthorized file uploads.
- Read the Issue Tracker Item for details.
- Download the File Upload Security Patch and manually apply per instructions.
- File Upload Security Patch Update Instructions:
- Download & Unpack the security patch
- Upload patch files via ftp directly to the root of your Joomla! installation, overwriting existing files.
Joomla! 1.5 see also
- The unofficial, Joomla! 1.5.999 GitHub project.