Setting Front Page Advanced Parameters
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 10:36, 2 June 2008 by JoeBackward
Certain Advanced Parameters in your Menu Item called "Home" must be set correctly for the article ordering you set in your Front Page Manager to take effect.
To set them, do this in your backend.
- Choose Menu / Main Menu from the pulldown menus.
- Click on the Home item's name (or whatever item happens to be your default item, with the star).
- Click on the little triangle next to Parameters - Advanced on the right.
- Set the Category Order to "No. Order by Primary Order Only."
- Set the Primary Order to "Default."
- Hit the Save button at the upper right.