Statistics on the Localization of Joomla! 1.6.0
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 11:54, 11 January 2011 by Localicer
The statistics in the below table are based on the Joomla! 1.6.0 English (en-GB) language files as the source language:
All variables and HTML codes are included, the headers and keys are excluded.
Explanation of the column headers
- Client: Specifies the target application
- Files: The number of the .ini files in the client
- Words: The number of words
- Translatable: The number of words that can be translated
- Unique Words: Number of translatable words minus the total number of duplicate words.
- Duplicates: Combined word count of all segments that are duplicated or repeated