From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 11:49, 2 December 2008 by Bembelimen
Creating a fresh User - Example
Good start, but this needs to be expanded and improved. I suggest the following:
- Don't use acronyms like "DB" for "database" and so on.
- Code should follow Coding Standards as it needs to set a good example.
- Don't introduce functions that are not part of the Joomla! Framework or Joomla! CMS (MRender in this case).
- Do try to explain clearly what the code does (and what problem it solves) without assuming that the reader has extensive understanding of Joomla! itself.
- Do try to use descriptive variable names (eg. maybe "$user" instead of "$NU").
- Do try to include any jimport statements if these are required.
Chris Davenport 15:45, 7 April 2008 (EDT)
- I added some comments and expanded the "registration example" -- Bembelimen 12:49, 2 December 2008 (EST)