From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 17:52, 23 December 2008 by Bembelimen
What was the reason my edits were removed?
Linking to external sites is classed as "self-promotion". If you wish to contribute videos (or any other resource) then they need to be hosted on our infrastructure. Ideally they will also be JEDL licensed, although we will consider material under other open licenses as long as the license terms are clearly shown. I look forward to seeing your videos. Just send them to me and I'll arrange to put them in an appropriate place. Thanks. Chris Davenport 03:43, 12 December 2008 (EST)
Hello I wanna ask, who can edit the Template Namespace in this Wiki? It would be cool, if a "normal" user could add some templates, cause I got a permission denied message --Bembelimen 20:17, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
I wasn't aware that it was restricted. What page/template are you trying to edit/create? Chris Davenport 21:06, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter which one i try to edit or create. I get everytime this message:
- Permission error
- You do not have permission to edit pages, for the following reason:
- You do not have permission to edit pages in the Template namespace.
- --Bembelimen 21:37, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
I moved you to the Editors group. Try it now. Chris Davenport 23:36, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- works now, thank you --Bembelimen 23:52, 23 December 2008 (UTC)