Difference between revisions of "Web Services Working Group"
From Joomla! Documentation
(Added some more links.)
m (Added link to update on mailing list.)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 16:21, 4 July 2012
The Web Services Working Group is a Production Working Group.
Coordinators & PLT Contact
- The coordinator for this working group is Ashwin Date (mailto:email@example.com).
- The PLT Contact for this working group is Chris Davenport (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Recommended reading: Web API Design by Brian Mulloy, Apigee (NOTE: Registration required)
- Stefan Neculai is a GSoC student working on a Web service API. Read about him in the Joomla Magazine.
- com_api on Github
- Aaron Schmitz has done some work on an OAuth 2.0 library
- Louis Landry has created an OAuth connector. Also take a look at Louis's new router proposal.
- Note on current architecture used in Joomla 2.5
- Herman Peeren's presentation at J and Beyond 2010
Technical work produced by this group
Primary communications channel is the Joomla CMS Development mailing list. If the volume of traffic becomes such that it might be deemed to be a nuisance by those not interested in search, then we will most likely start a separate mailing list.
- 19 May 2012: Meeting at J and Beyond 2012, Germany
- November 2012: Meeting at Joomla World Conference, San Jose, California