Web page diagnostic tools
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 12:22, 18 July 2022 by Cmb (Edited the Microsoft Internet Explorer section.)
This article is tagged because it NEEDS UPDATING. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
Reason: All these tools mentioned are very dated and many are outright removed
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- Web Developer toolbar (Firefox, Flock, Seamonkey)
- Joomla Developer Toolbox - a collection of essential extensions for web developers (Firefox)
Internet Explorer Web Browser
Note Full support for Internet Explorer was discontinued on June 15, 2022.
- MSIE 8+, press Shift+F12 or click the Developer Tools icon in the command bar
- DebugBar (MSIE 5 - 11, free for personal use)
- Users of Office XP and later may also install the Script Debugger via Office Setup. (The debugger is not installed by default.)
- See also Microsoft's Tools for Debugging Web Applications and Add-Ons
Opera Web Browser
Opera has a built-in diagnostic tool. See Streamline development with developer tools