From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 05:28, 29 March 2012 by Webuzo
- 1 Installing Joomla
- 1.1 Webuzo Joomla Stack
- 1.2 Webuzo Joomla Virtual Machine(Recommended)
- 1.3 Install Joomla on the AWS Cloud
- 1.4 Manual Joomla Install
Webuzo Joomla Stack
What is Webuzo Joomla Stack?
Webuzo Joomla Stack is a free-quick-install package that allows bundling of all software (dependency) necessary to run Joomla for development or production purposes. It includes the latest updated version of Joomla and is pre-configured and ready-to-run.
You can download the latest version of Webuzo Joomla stack for Windows, Linux and OS X at http://webuzo.com/apps/php/cms/Joomla_2.5
Installing Joomla through Webuzo
Webuzo provides pre-loaded Softaculous Auto-installer which allows quick install of Joomla within minutes.
- Select Joomla from the long list of categories to view the installation page.
- View details about Joomla.
- Click the Install tab and fill in the required fields
- View the installation progress.
- Access the admin/enduser panel
- Joomla is now set up and ready to be used.
Webuzo Joomla Virtual Machine(Recommended)
Deploy Webuzo Joomla Virtual Machine
Webuzo allows to deploy Joomla on its Virtual Machine within minutes.
Here is a quick guide:
- Download & extract the latest version of Webuzo Joomla Virtual Appliance from http://webuzo.com/apps/php/cms/Joomla_2.5
- Open the file with the VM player of your choice
- Visit the URL.
- Configure Joomla on the VM
- Webuzo Admin / Enduser Panel
- Congratulations, Webuzo is up and running.
Install Joomla on the AWS Cloud
Deploy Joomla on the Cloud server within a few minutes with a few simple steps.
- Get you [Webuzo License http://www.softaculous.com/clients?ca=webuzobuy]
- Amazon Access [Credentials http://aws.amazon.com]
Quick deploy Joomla on the Cloud
You are just three steps away from deploying Joomla on the Amazon AWS Cloud Server and get your site up and running with minutes
- Login to the [Webuzo Cloud Launcher http://http://webuzo.softaculous.com/cloud/ ] and you will be prompted to fill in your [Webuzo License Key http://www.softaculous.com/clients?ca=webuzobuy] and Amazon AWS [Credentials http://aws.amazon.com]
- Click on Launch Application >> Joomla >> Select the type of instance, Region and License key and Click Launch
- Configure Joomla on the AWS Amazon Server and you are all set to Go
- That's it!!! What can be more simple
Note: You can manage your instance in the Home section
Manual Joomla Install
You will find the manual guide to install Joomla [here]