Why was your extension rejected from being listed?
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 11:34, 10 October 2012 by Natselection
Some of the common reasons extensions are rejected are because of:
- Submission still has errors after 60 days
- Submission "Errors Corrected" box was marked 3 times but the same error still existed on the third review
- Submission is not compatible with current Joomla version(s) (1.0 and/or 1.5 only submissions are no longer accepted)
- Submission violates the Terms of Service
- You have 3 already pending in the queue. Submissions are limited to 3 at any given time per developer. Once one is approved you may submit the next.