How to Access
Select Menus → Menu Trash from the drop-down menu in the back-end of your Joomla! installation.
Select Content → Article Trash from the drop-down menu in the back-end of your Joomla! installation.
These screens are holding areas where Menu Items and Articles are stored before they are permanently deleted from your Joomla! web site. From here, you can either permanently delete the items or restore them to the site.
- #. An indexing number automatically assigned by Joomla! for ease of reference.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Name. The Name of the Menu Item.
- ID. The unique ID number automatically assigned to this item by Joomla!. This number cannot be changed.
- Menu. The Name of the Menu that this Menu Item belongs to.
- Type. The Type of the Menu Item.