This article fails to explain the content of the original package before it is installed, way before setting up PHING needs improvement.
Quite unfair comment that. Mark's previous two articles cover the setup of XAMPP/Eclipse/Joomla in comprehensive detail. http://docs.joomla.org/Setting_up_your_workstation_for_Joomla!_development http://docs.joomla.org/Setting_up_your_workstation_for_Joomla%21_development_--_Part_2 (Pete Nurse 00:43, 16 March 2010 (UTC))
Tips & Traps for Eclipse/SVN/JoomlaCode
These are issues that I've come up against. Maybe my solutions are not definitively correct.
- To create a JoomlaCode account, go to http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/ and click on the "add new Project" bottom at the very bottom of the page. In time your application will be reviewed and (hopefully) approved.
- When deleting a folder from your SVN project, deleting the folder in the local client and then selecting Team->Commit can give the error
- svn:Commit failed item . . . is out of date
- To overcome this, delete the folder in the SVN repository (Window->Show View->SVN Respositories) first and then select Team->Update to HEAD.
- Under some circumstances, you might find that you cannot write to the reposisitory receiving the following error:-
- svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to MKACTIVITY request
- This may be due to a