Help310:Components Privacy Dashboard
From Joomla! Documentation
Provides an overview of the user requests as well as their status on a Joomla site.
How to Access
- Select Users → Privacy from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel.
In the Privacy Dashboard screen, you will see 2 blocks:
Total Request Count
- Request Type. Displays the 2 different types of request.
- Export: When a user has sent a request for an export of their data.
- Remove: When a user has sent a request to be removed.
- Status. The status of the information request.
- Invalid: The information request has been invalidated by a Super User.
- Pending: The user hasn't yet confirmed their information request (Quick Tip).
- Confirmed: The user has confirmed their information request.
- Completed: The information request has been completed by a Super User.
- # of Requests. Displays the number of requests for each type
- This block displays also the number of Total Requests and the number of Active Requests.
- Navigate to Extensions → Plugins → System - Privacy Consent and select your Privacy Article.
- Published Request Form Menu Item. (Published/Unpublished)Whether the Menu Item (which allows users to send requests) is published or unpublished.
- To create it, navigate to [Your Menu] → Add New Menu Item → Menu Item Type:Select → Privacy → Create Request.
- Once published, you can edit your menu item from this screen.
- Outstanding Urgent Requests. Number of urgent requests which are older than the number of days set in the Privacy Options.
- Mail Sending Enabled. (Enabled/Disabled) Mail Sending must be enabled, it is a requirement to use the request system.To enable navigate to System → Global Configuration → Server → Mail Settings.
At the top right you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Users have 2 ways to confirm:
- by visiting the URL mentioned in the email sent to the user or
- by copying the token from the email and paste it into the form in the given URL. The token is valid for 24 hours.
- Click on a 'Request Type' to view the requests.
- In the bottom navigation bar, Messages, the number of unread messages is displayed. Click on it to display the Private Messages screen.