The Documentation Working Group is considering creating personas to assist writers in focussing documentation more accurately on the needs of users.
To do this we need to do several things:
- roughly draft some personas so we can start using them as soon as possible.
- devise a survey that we can use to hone and validate the personas.
- write documentation about how to make use of the personas.
These are the personas we think we need.
- developer persona
- template designer persona
- extension developer persona
- website administrator persona
- website owner persona
- content creator persona
- content consumer persona (is this required?)
Please suggest possible survey questions here. If possible also give a rationale for choosing the question and what you expect to discover by asking it.