From Joomla! Documentation
As a Joomla! Code Contributor... You're awesome.
Thank you for being a contributing member of the community!
The links on this page are to articles for helping a Joomla! Code Contributor submit pull requests, create unit tests, instruction on how to use Joomla Issue Tracker, and contribute to Joomla! code on GitHub.
- Bug Tracking Process
- Bug and Issue Tracker Priority
- Component Patchtester for Testers
- Filing bugs and issues
- Testing Joomla! patches
- Testing Joomla! patches QuickReferenceGuide
GitHub Pull Requests
List of all articles belonging to the "GitHub" category
- Git branching quickstart
- Git for Coders
- Git for Testers and Trackers
- My first pull request to Joomla! on GitHub
- Using GitHub on Ubuntu
- Using the GitHub UI to Make Pull Requests
- Working with Git and Eclipse
- Working with Git and GitHub
Joomla! Unit Tests
List of all articles belonging to the "Automated Testing" category.