From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 16:56, 14 September 2013 by Tom Hutchison
Recommended Reading List
Our template development documentation contains many articles, FAQs and tutorials. A first step to developing a template is understanding how templates are executed.
- jdoc statements
- How to cloak email addresses
- Understanding Output Overrides
- Layout Overrides in Joomla 2.5
- Creating clickable background images using CSS
- Using Class Suffixes
- Jim Yuzwalk has contributed a useful introduction to Joomla templates (download the example template from here).
List of all articles belonging to the categories "Template FAQ"
- How do you assign a template to a specific page?
- How do you assign a template to a specific page?/en
- How do you change the image(s) in your template?
- How do you change the image(s) in your template?/en
- How do you choose secure extensions?
- What can you do with a template?
- What can you do with a template?/en
- What is a template?
- What is a template?/en
- What is the purpose of a template?
- What is the purpose of a template?/ca
- What is the purpose of a template?/en