Pildi lisamine artiklisse
From Joomla! Documentation
Images are added to articles using the Image button below the content editor window in the Edit Article screen. Note: It is possible to insert images using the editor in Joomla. However, this feature provides a simple way of inserting images stored in the images directory of your Joomla installation.
- Ava artikkel kasutades mõnda järgnevatest võimalustest:
- Ava menüüst Sisu → Artiklid, vali artikkel ning kliki tööriistaribal nuppu Muuda.
- Kliki adminiliidese avalehel nupule Uus artikkel.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit toolbar button.
- Choose where you would like your image placed in the flow of the text by moving the cursor and click the Image editor button at the bottom of the screen.
- The Insert Image screen will open over the top of the Edit Article screen. Choose an image and click on the Insert button.
- You may also move directory by clicking on the folder icons.
- Use the drop down Directory field to quickly select a directory and click the Up button to go up a directory level.
- Määra pildi omadused vastavalt soovile:
- Image Description: This becomes the alt attribute for the image, an important feature for accessibility and compliance with web standards.
- Image Title: Used for the optional caption and also becomes the title attribute in HTML.
- Image Float: Sets the image alignment. By default, the align attribute is Not Set.
- Caption: Enables the caption which displays the Image Title below the image.
- Caption Class: Applies the entered class to the figcaption element.
- Click the Insert button to insert the image. The Insert Image screen will close and the image will be displayed in the editor. Or click the Cancel button to leave the Insert Image screen.
Uploading images using the Insert Image screen
You may also upload new images using the Upload section of the Insert Image screen.
- Kliki nupule Sirvi, et avada failihaldur.
- Select the image files you wish to upload. Click Open in the file browser to confirm the selection. Note: The file browser style and layout depends on the browser and operating system you are using.
- The selected file(s) appear at the bottom of the Insert Image screen. Click Start Upload to begin uploading files.
- When the upload is complete a green notice will appear at the top of the screen.
- You may now select and insert the uploaded image as before.