Projeto de Tutoriais para Joomla 4
From Joomla! Documentation
This Joomla! Documentation Wiki Tutorial Project is focused on providing tutorials to help Beginners and Developers with the main changes of Joomla 4. The Joomla Docs Wiki is collaborative, community-contributed and maintained, anyone can get involved in the Joomla 4 Tutorials Project! There are many small tasks in this JDOC project that when combined together will help produce high quality tutorials for beginner and intermediate Joomla! developers. Show others your interest in the Joomla project, sign up to help with this Docs Wiki Project on the discussion page.
Tutoriais do Joomla 4 mantidos
- Potential backward compatibility issues in Joomla 4
- Adding a menu link in an article
- Creating a Plugin for Joomla 4
- Creating a simple Module for Joomla 4
- Publishing Workflow
- SCSS and Sass
- Configurar o seu ambiente local
- Ativos da Web
- Adding changelog to your manifest file
- Como Utilizar a Nova Gestão de Cabeçalho HTTP
- Dependency Injection in Joomla 4
- CLI Database Exporter Importer
- Moving Joomla to Prepared Statements
- Convenções de espaço de nomes no Joomla 4
Joomla 4.x Extensions - Simple working examples explained
Lista de Tarefas
Estas são algumas das 'tarefas' para começar este projetoː
Junte-se a Este Projeto JDOC
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Already registered, sign up to help this particular JDOC Project on the Talk page with your wiki signature ('4' tildes '~~~~') and task(s). Make sure you check the 'Watch this page' box or alternatively, you can add the project page to your Watchlist. It will keep you up to date on the project.
- Por exemplo:
- ~~~~ - categorisation
- ~~~~ - technical review
- ~~~~ - project tasks page
- ~~~~ - update project tasks page, technical reviewer
- Not sure you can help this project, or think you can help somewhere else? Join a different JDOC Project! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community-contributed resource of the Joomla! project. Everyone's help is appreciated and needed to maintain it.
Want to help but don't know how?
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Team.
Ajude a Melhorar o Joomla! - Wiki da Documentação
PERGUNTAS MAIS FREQUENTES
Qual é o objetivo deste projeto?
To create, improve and maintain a high quality set of developer tutorials.
Eu tenho de aderir a este projeto para contribuir nas páginas do 'Tutorial'?
Not at all, but it helps to centralized the effort and keep duplicate work to a minimum on the Docs Wiki. See below, How much time...
Eu tenho de registar-me neste projeto?
You are letting others know how you will contribute, even if it is in a small way. It will also add the discussion page to your Watchlist if you check the 'Watch this page' before you post. This is so you will receive news and more user notices of involvement in the project.
Quanto tempo é que é preciso? Eu estou muito ocupado agora.
Your time and contributions are always appreciated! One small task might take only 5 mins a week of time (e.g. adding one page in a Tutorial series to your Watchlist to track changes). See above, Do I have to join to contribute...