From Joomla! Documentation
Patrick Jackson (partic)
As CMS's were establishing themselves in the early 2000's, I checked out as many as I could before discovering Mambo. It was by far the most intuitive and straight forward solution I could find in 2003, and so I started using it to implement a few sites. Shortly after, the project forked... in 2005 I moved with many users across to Joomla!
Since then, and over 200 sites later, I've made a niche for my business by using Joomla.
- My Joomla Volunteer Profile
- Certified Administrator (J.3x)
- Regular Contributor to Joomla Community Magazine
- Joomla User Group Melbourne | Meetup | Facebook | Twitter | Australian Joomla Community Website
Contributions and Current Documentation Focus
Since the Joomla Documentation Wiki was setup, 4,860 users have made 1,202,498 edits to 9,671 articles on the Joomla Documentation site. However, we need more helpers still... in the past 30 days just 35 users have actively made contributions. Get started contributing to Joomla! Documentation
- Check out pages that are under construction or that need completion.
- Look at what else needs doing next or the list of maintenance tasks.
- Contact me on my talk page.
- Various ways of getting in touch
- twitter: partic
- facebook: personal - Partic
- facebook: company - kineticpresentationsystems
- skype: particthistle
- instagram: Partic
- github: particthistle
Top JDOCs Contributors
Last 30 days:
Last 30 days (Top 25)
Last 365 days (Top 25)
Documentation Helper Pages
To help with formatting JDOCs, here's a collection of useful resources: