From Joomla! Documentation
This category highlights documentation managed by the VET.
Volunteer Engagement Team (VET)
- Implement processes for easy onboarding of new volunteers
- Connect them into the Joomla structure and to the different teams
- Lookout for new potential team members inside the community
- Talk and connect to first time contributors on our platforms
- Lookout for potential members outside the community
- Reach out to other open source communities, blogs etc. like opensource.com
- Provide starter guides, documentation and more and make that visible!
- Get in contact with potential members at events (Joomla ones and outside)
- Recognition, reward and honour volunteers.
- Retention, keeping volunteers.
If you're interested in joining the Volunteer Engagement Team reach out via the contact form on the team page.
Pages in category "Volunteer Engagement"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.