Installation is the process of placing Joomla! onto a server so you can start displaying content to your users.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Post Install Help Screens (0 C, 2 P, 0 F)
Pages in category "Installation"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- How can you avoid using chmod 0777 to enable installs?
- How can you change PHP settings using htaccess?
- How do you block direct hot linking to image files using htaccess?
- How much disk space do you need to install Joomla!?
- How to check if mod rewrite is enabled on your server
- How to check if mod rewrite is enabled on your server/en
- How to check if mod rewrite is enabled on your server/es
- How to Convert an existing Web site to a Joomla! Web site
- How to determine a package checksum
- Installing an extension
- Installing an extension/en
- Installing an extension/pt-br
- J2.5:Installing Joomla
- J3.x:Installing Joomla
- Installing Joomla locally
- Installing Joomla locally/de
- Installing Joomla locally/en
- Installing Joomla on a Raspberry Pi
- Installing Joomla on a Raspberry Pi/en
- Installing Joomla on a Raspberry Pi/fr
- Installing Joomla on a Raspberry Pi/nl
- Installing Joomla on Debian Linux
- Installing Joomla using an Auto Installer
- Installing Joomla! using BitNami Joomla! stack
- Unpacking a package file
- J3.x:Updating Joomla (Install Method)
- J3.x:Updating Joomla (Install Method)/en
- J3.x:Updating Joomla (Install Method)/fa
- J3.x:Updating Joomla (Install Method)/zh-tw
- Uploading and extracting an archive file with CPanel
- Using a terminal session
- Using an FTP client to upload files
- Using an FTP client to upload files/en
- Using an FTP client to upload files/es
- Using an FTP client to upload files/fr
- Using an FTP client to upload files/nl